EIS, through its Business Solutions capability, is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Gold Certified Partner and Oracle Gold Partner with a professional workforce of 30 FTEs providing services to our customers in Mauritius, the region, Africa, Europe and the Middle East in various industries.
Our relentless efforts towards quality of delivery and customer primacy have allowed us to obtain the ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:2008 certifications in 2004 and 2010 respectively.
Our core business solutions offerings include:
- Business Process Reengineering and software selection
- ERP consulting and integration
- Business intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Application Development and Integration
- Post-implementation maintenance and support
Our multi-industry exposure together with our partnership with leading technology players have allowed us to derive best-practices and industry benchmarks for successful business process re-engineering initiatives. Our approach in terms of the design of your “to-be” processes combines quick wins as well as areas of significant improvement potential for the mid to long term and the definition of key performance indicators in line with your strategic business objectives.
EIS’ proven software selection framework provides a holistic approach to software selection. It is business case driven and focuses on maximization of business benefits and minimization of costs and risks. Our approach also covers critical success areas like change management, business adoption and seamless integration and deployment.
ERP Consulting and Integration
Our experts can assist you in the design of a cost-effective application architecture that would best support your business activities and processes. We help our clients to:
- design the ideal IT environment that will allow them to meet their strategic business objectives
- overcome the obstacles towards achieving their Key Performance Indicators
- formulate and develop strategic information roadmaps that would allow them to maintain a unique competitive edge
Our highly skilled resources have been exposed to various business industries and we follow and maintain a rigorous approach towards Project and Risks Management.
Our diverse team of ERP consultants has extensive business experience and product knowledge in MS Dynamics NAV, Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One with specialization in Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Payroll and Human Resources. We offer the full range of services required for end-to-end delivery:
- On-site functional and technical consulting
- Best of breed design, deployment and quality assurance methodologies
- Rigorous project management and resources management
- Development of interfaces between ERP and customer legacy/industry specific systems
- Multi-site implementation
- Specific expertise in corporate template definition and large-scale deployment initiatives
Enhancing speed of management decision-making processes remains a daunting challenge in the corporate environment. Making sound business decisions based on accurate and up to date business data can provide your organization with a sustainable competitive advantage.
We possess the required skills and competencies in the configuration and deployment of Business Intelligence solutions:
- Cognos Business Performance Management Solution: Those include Cognos 8 Business Intelligence which is the only BI product to deliver a complete range of BI capabilities: querying, reporting, analysis, scorecarding, dashboards, business event management and data integration
- Business Analytics for Microsoft Business Solutions - Navision helps you gain business insight and make faster smarter decisions whilst providing your employees the tool to contribute towards the success of your business
- Jet Reports is a complete reporting tool that allows you to create reports on any granule in MS Dynamics NAV including advanced dimensions and customisations. It also allows you to work in Excel and refresh your information whilst Dynamics NAV ensures the security of your data on the server
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services enable organisations to transform valuable enterprise data into shared information for insightful, timely decisions at a low cost of ownership
Customer Relationship Management
In their quest for enhanced customer-centricity, many businesses view a CRM solution as a strategic tool to assist them in streamlining their business processes from marketing and pre-sales to after-sales and up/cross-selling.
The MS Dynamics NAV CRM Solution provides key functionalities for the management of your customer database whilst supporting your strategic business development imperatives.
Our CRM consultants have acquired extensive experience in this area and technology and can assist you in the design and implementation of your CRM solution.
EIS has positioned Cloud CRM to help organisations minimise their capital expenditure while benefiting from all features of a full-fledged CRM tool.
Application Development and Integration
EIS offers software development and integration solutions using the latest technologies and development methodologies. Our certified technical team possesses the knowledge and skills to integrate multi-environment/platform applications across your organisation and hence avoid the burden of redundant data entries, errors and losses.
Our system integrators can assist in all project phases, from consulting to support of your information system. Our development and integration services cover a wide range of technologies, platforms and operating systems.
Oracle - JDE Toolset
Our team of developers is experienced in Oracle JD Edwards Toolset and has worked on both interactive and batch application developments using the application development toolset inbuilt in the Oracle JDE ERP. These applications range from document and report writing to data migration programmes and complex applications fully integrated to the core ERP modules.
MS Dynamics NAV C/Side development
Our team of professionals is experienced in the development of applications using MS NAV C/Side programming language. These applications range from document and report writing to data migration programmes as well as vertical (industry-specific) applications fully integrated to the core ERP modules.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Our developers have acquired experience in using the Oracle Data Integrator tool.
In today’s fast-paced, information-based economy, companies must be able to quickly integrate vast amounts of data from disparate systems. Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) streamlines the high performance movement and transformation of data between those disparate systems in batch, real-time, synchronous, and asynchronous modes.
ODI is a comprehensive data integration platform that enables organisations to consolidate their data integration initiatives in a single high performance and high productivity integration environment. ODI supports all integration architectures – batch and real-time, event-based, and service-oriented.
ODI also increases the productivity in terms of deployment of solution in that it allows business users to participate to the design of integration processes.
Post-implementation maintenance and support
At EIS, we consider post-implementation maintenance and support as a key component of our customer service strategy. Our ISO-certified helpdesk allows you to record a support call that is in turn routed to the relevant consultants for resolution. The process provides for on-going customer communication and feedback with a set of defined service levels (SLA).